- Take Back Your Life: Recovery from Cults and Abusive Relationships - Lalich and Tobias
- Born and Raised in a [Sect]: You are not alone - Dr Lois Kendall
- Terror, Love and Brainwashing: Attachment in cults and totalitarian systems - Dr Alexandra Stein
- Bounded Choice - Janja Lalich
- Freedom of Mind - Steven Hassan
- Combatting Cult Mind Control - Steven Hassan
- Traumatic Narcissism: Relational Systems of Subjugation - Daniel Shaw
- I Can’t Hear God Anymore: Life in a Dallas Cult (e-book)
- The Challenge to Heal: A Recovery Guide to help reclaim your life after leaving any High-Control Group - Bonnie Zieman
EnCourage Survivors of Cults and Abuse
EnCourage was set up to support former cult members. We currently subsidise therapy services (Post-Cult Counselling) when we have the funds. Your donation will go a long way toward survivors receiving the support they need and deserve. EnCourage is a UK registered charity (1104694).
The International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA) & Spiritual Abuse Resources (SAR)
Join ICSA and SAR, a program of ICSA, if you are interested in the cult and spiritual abuse recovery field. They are a great resource and network of: former cult members both 1G and SGAs; therapists; and academics – many of whom are experienced in researching and working in the cultic studies and cultic recovery field.
You can access scholarly articles on a wide range of cult related issues amongst other things. The membership is diverse thus bringing a number of approaches and opinions to the discussion table.
They also have an e-Book, Starting Out In Mainstream America
Open Minds Foundation
Dedicated to raising awareness of undue influence.
Safe Passage Foundation
For information and links for 2G cult leavers.
Exploring Christianity in a non-church setting.