Gillie Jenkinson has authored chapters and is a regular contributor to many publications in the cultic studies field. She is the Mental Health Editor for the ICSA Today Magazine.
She is also in the process of writing her first book based on her doctoral research.
You can access some of her publications here:
- Working with Cult Survivors - BACP Therapy Today Magazine - see article here
- An Investigation into Cult Pseudo-Personality: What Is It and How Does It Form? - Cultic Studies Review - article here
- Path or Pathology? - BACP Spirituality Thresholds Magazine - here
- Pathological Spirituality - Chapter 13 in 'Spirituality and Psychiatry' - Dr Gillie Jenkinson and Dr. Nicola Crowley, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Pathological Spirituality - Workshop for Royal College of Psychiatrists Spirituality Interest Group [SIG] - here
- Rebuilding the Jigsaw - BACP Spirituality Thresholds Magazine - here
- Writing Routes - A Resource Handbook of Therapeutic Writing - Gillie Bolton, Victoria Field and Kate Thompson, Jessica Kinglsey Publishers
- Cult-Pseudo Personality vs Cult Pseudo-Creativity - Cultic Studies Review - here
- Cults - Thresholds Magazine, BACP/APSCC